#3 'A Little Birdie Told Me'... Two Nights Lodging
Elopement for Two
- Two nights lodging in any of our spacious suites with romantic candlelit fireplace, space available.
- Flowers and chocolates in your room upon arrival.
- Gourmet breakfast in the dining room of the Inn or a special breakfast delivered to your suite, your choice.
- Intimate 2-person ceremony. Just slipped out? No problem - Small number of guests by prior arrangement if desired for up to 6 guests. Additional guests will be charged $30 per person. Ceremony held in either the living room of the Inn or outdoors under the arbor. With prior arrangements, riverside at our River Cottage.
- Your ceremony will be officiated by a licensed NYS non-denominational wedding officiate. Couple must provide a NYS matrimony license.
- Small wedding cake garnished with fresh seasonal flowers. Fresh hand-tied seasonal floral bouquet and boutonniere for your fiance.
- Choice of non-alcoholic Champagne, cider or sparkling juice for your wedding toast. (You may bring your own alcoholic beverage and we will chill it for you.) Pair of crystal champagne flutes as a remembrance gift.
- $50 gift certificate to use towards a return stay at the Edward Harris House Inn to celebrate your first anniversary as a married couple.
- Late check-out available.
($995 Sun - Thurs • $1150 Fri and Sat)
Note: Prices quoted are subject to change. Reservations are based on deposit and availability. Taxes and gratuity are additional and will be added to your final bill. Upon request, one of our photographers will be happy to work with you to pick the packages that are right for you. You will be invoiced directly by your photographer for any packages or services that you choose.
Optional Extras to Above Package:
- Mother of the bride corsages, flower girl baskets and attendant bouquets.
- In-room body massage from $75 per hour per person (fee and gratuity to be paid directly to your masseuse please.) Subject to availability. Pricing subject to change. Larger cakes and extra tiers available. Please call for pricing.
Note: Prices quoted are subject to change. Reservations are based on availability. Taxes, gratuity and photographic packages are not included in above pricing and will be added to your final bill.
Note: Individuals opting for the River Cottage as their wedding site are asked to plan to stay at the Cottage for a 2 night stay.